The Florida Travel Guide named the Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation’s Concerts in the Village as one of the “Top Ten Things to Do” in Northwest Florida. The Foundation presents annual concerts in a spring and summer series featuring a diverse genre of music suitable for all ages and families spanning four generations. National, regional and local musicians perform annually on the Dugas Stage.
Enjoy a night under the stars at the most beautiful outdoor music venue on the Emerald Coast. Bring a bottle of wine, your favorite craft beer, some delicious snacks, and a blanket or chair. Food and drinks are available for purchase!
Throughout the Spring concert season, concert-goers can expect exciting performances from an incredible lineup of artists.
Here are the 2023 concerts:
Yacht Rock Revue: Reverse Sunset Tour presented by SiriusXM
Thursday, May 18, 2023
Sinfonia Gulf Coast feat. Morgan James and Symphonic Soul
Thursday, May 25, 2023
Gotta Groove Band
Thursday, June 1, 2023
Adam Ezra Group
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Journeyman: A Tribute to Eric Clapton
Thursday, June 15, 2023
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Thursday, June 22, 2023
Roman Street Party Band
Thursday, June 29, 2023
Know Before You Go
- Buy tickets in advance and save; ticket prices increase $5 the day of the show
- Gate opens at 6 p.m.
- Concert starts at 7 p.m.
- General admission is lawn seating, so bring a chair or blanket
- BYO food & adult beverages permitted
- Different Food Trucks on site each week
- Restrooms are located east of the stage
- Enter the Charity Benefit Drawing (must be present to win!)
- Feel free to hit the “dance floor”
- Please leave tables, pets and drones at home
- Be considerate and do not sit front of or in between tables
- MKAF members get in early & FREE (please join!)