Spiaggia Vacation Rental

STUNNING Beachfront Home with Multiple Living Rooms and Kitchens

Spiaggia is a luxurious, beachfront vacation home located in the upscale, gated community of Destiny by the Sea, containing some of the finest Gulf-front vacation homes in the area. This Destin, Florida vacation rental features grand floor-to-ceiling windows offering mesmerizing views of the Gulf of Mexico for you to enjoy while relaxing in the open living room, or while gathered in the sunroom, located on the first floor.

A fully-equipped kitchen can also be found on the first floor of this home. Savor the view of the Gulf while cooking up a savory meal. With seven bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, Spiaggia offers comfortable accommodations for up to 17 people. This makes it a fantastic choice for a family vacation or a group getaway with friends along the beaches of the Emerald Coast. Two of the seven bedrooms are located on the first floor.

In addition, the second floor features the main kitchen, which offers stunning granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The second floor also hosts the living area, dining room, and two bedrooms. The third floor at Spiaggia contains two additional bedrooms. You will also find a grand master suite on the third floor. Delight in additional upscale amenities including whirlpool tubs, walk-in showers, a wet bar, a free-standing ice maker, and TVs in each of the seven bedrooms.

In case you need to catch up on some work while you are away, enjoy free wireless internet during your stay. Spiaggia also offers a private gas grill and an outdoor shower for you to take advantage of during your vacation.

When you are not spending your time relaxing on your private balcony enjoying the view or lounging in the sand, soaking up some sunshine, take a short walk over to the community pool and hot tub in Destiny by the Sea. Refer to our Gulf Coast Guide for a list of popular dining and shopping options as well as exciting activities and attractions in the area. An unforgettable escape awaits you at Spiaggia, perched on the sugar-white beaches of Destin, Florida.

House: 5600 sq. ft.
Sleeps: 17
Bedrooms: 7
Bathrooms: 4
Half Baths: 1
Min Stay: 4–7 nights

Slip away to the sterling white sandy beaches of Destin, Florida and enjoy a relaxing vacation directly on the beach with your family at Spiaggia vacation home. This seven bedroom, four and a half bath home will accommodate up to seventeen people. It is a great choice for a family vacation or any kind of group getaway. Delight in unbeatable views of the Gulf of Mexico while relaxing on one of your private balconies. This home also comes with upscale amenities including granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in your fully-equipped kitchen, a wet bar, a free-standing ice maker, whirlpool tubs, free WiFi and walk-in showers. Take advantage of not only the private gas grill and outdoor shower during your stay, but the community pool and hot tub. Spend your days lounging on the beach, working on that summer glow or explore the shops and restaurants lining the streets of Destin, Florida. No matter what you choose to do, you are sure to enjoy your beach getaway on the Emerald Coast.

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 17): This home comes with fresh and clean bed linens, including comforters and coverlets, laundered prior to every check-in.

  • First Floor: Queen Bedroom (2)
  • First Floor: Twin/Full Bunkroom (3)
  • First Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa Living Room (2)
  • Second Floor: King Bedroom (2)
  • Second Floor: Twin/Twin Bunkroom (2)
  • Third Floor: King Master Bedroom (2)
  • Third Floor: King Bedroom (2)
  • Third Floor: Full Bedroom (2)

Spiaggia is located on the eastern end of Destiny by the Sea, which offers access to the large community pool and Jacuzzi hot tub located near the gated entrance to the community. The address of the house is: 4766 Ocean Blvd, Destin, FL 32541.

***Private beach walk and outdoor shower located on property****

Home Luxuries

– Gulf Front

– Free WiFi and Cable

– Private Beach Access

– 4 Beach Chairs and 2 Umbrellas (March – October ONLY)

– 4 Bikes Provided

Community Features

– Pool – 2 blocks away
– Hot Tub – by the pool
– Beach Access – two private beach access boardwalks
– Gated Community – with manned guard gate 24 hours/day

* This home rents only Saturday to Saturday during Spring, Summer, and Fall months. Please call our office if you have any questions at (850) 733-8337.

House Rules

Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM

No parties/events
No smoking
No pets
Children allowed

Minimum age of primary renter: 27
Max guests: 17

We require a 25% down payment and remaining balance of 75% due within 45 days of check-in.